Transforming how our employees work through modern, interoperable cloud-based technologies that seamlessly work together to provide the greatest value to employees. The Workplace Technology is responsible for Microsoft 365, including SharePoint, Exchange Online, OneDrive, the Power Platform, and Teams, as well as Teams Conferencing, Zoom and Teams room systems, the Teams (Skype) phone system, Miro, and Contact Center technologies as core components to the employee digital experience. We are seeking a highly skilled, experienced and business-facing Senior Systems Analyst and hands-on problem solver who will partner with the engineering team employee to monitor and report on service utilization trends, to identify opportunity for greater or more efficient adoption, to manage the enterprise governance and standards documentation across Microsoft 365, manage the configuration and support documentation, and to manage the program and processes of continuous review, testing, and analysis of new Microsoft 365 features and service releases in order to deliver a consumable and operationally supportable ecosystem of enterprise communications, collaboration, and productivity services.
The person will additionally focus on business engagement, training, technology adoption, and developing training and knowledge artifacts, and will guide our workforce toward more efficient and effective use of technology to accomplish their work. This person will partner with Workplace Technology team members to translate technical capabilities into business language and will solicit and conduct business requirements analysis to help the team deliver capabilities and technology integrations across platforms for greater employee effectiveness.
The candidate will be working in a collaborative, team-based environment, and will partner with a diverse group of technicians, program and project managers, company senior leadership, and vendor partners to support ongoing operational requirements. The successful candidate will be an individual who is proactive, motivated, and understands the critical business reliance on communications, collaboration and productivity platforms within an organization. The candidate will possess exceptional communication skills (technical, administrator, oral and written), and will be comfortable working in a fast-paced, business-driven environment focused on quality delivery of services and a frictionless user experience.
- Use data to identify adoption trends and gaps by technology service and business department, and recommend actions as a result
- Document user needs and identify areas of opportunity to increase effective use of the systems
- Create and maintain Power BI dashboards and Tableau dashboards to report critical analytics trends
- Analyze service component usage data, determine trends in service consumption, and partner with team members on recommendations for areas of opportunity
- Create written and digital training collateral
- Draft and provide input to communications for technology launches, updates, and releases as part of a formal Release Management process
- Manage all training and adoption collateral as a current Knowledge Management repository available to employees and Technology operational teams
- Map existing enterprise productivity solutions to key use cases and personas to help our employees know which tools are best suited to which tasks
- Track and evaluate the rapid and continuous change and technology road maps in Microsoft 365 for business and employee impact
- Test and document new features against business requirements
- Analyze and document business impact and employee impact of new services and features
- Coordinate with Workplace Technology team members to implement new services and features
- Manage and maintain platform support documentation, including operational run books, architectural diagrams, business requirements documents, and relevant proposals and solutions documentation
- Manage and maintain platform governance documentation as contributed to by Workplace Technology service leads
- Manage and maintain configuration documentation for the Microsoft 365 tenant and for each service, including policies, security controls, access controls, and application integrations.
- Other related duties as assigned
- A Bachelors degree or equivalent education in Computer Science, Computer information Systems or Business is preferred, or comparable experience
- Five or more years hands-on technology experience in roles of increasing complexity and responsibility
- Extensive experience with Microsoft systems and Microsoft 365 technologies, including servers, databases, applications, and related enterprise software and hardware devices
- Candidate should have current and relevant certifications, or have demonstrated experience managing enterprise environments
- Strong experience with Microsoft Teams, SharePoint Online, Exchange Online, OneDrive, Planner, Power Apps, Power Automate, Power BI, and other Microsoft 365 services
- Strong working knowledge of Tableau
- Detail orientation and problem-solving abilities
- Ability to maintain composure and adapt in a dynamic, fast-paced, customer-focused work environment characterized by rapid change, minimal lead times, and multiple competing priorities
- Ability to effectively lead and coordinate the technical activities of the team as well as effectively communicate with all levels of IT and business
- Ability to take input and direction as a project lead and to subsequently organize and complete projects
- Ability to apply understanding of systems to the applications programming environment and business needs assessment
- Ability to develop and conduct training and guidance for other members of the team and for business users
- Advanced verbal and written communications skills, including formal and informal presentations
- Ability to make decisions of considerable impact in the absence of leadership guidance