Terrific Long-Term Contract Opportunity with a FULL suite of benefits!
As one of the largest financial institutions in the world, our client has been around for over 150 years and is continuously innovating in today's digital age. If you want to work for a company thats not only a household name, but also truly cares about satisfying customers' financial needs and helping people succeed financially, apply today.
Position: Business Analyst
Location: Minneapolis, Minnesota, 55415
Term: 12 months
- Manages and monitors all installed systems and infrastructure. Installs, configures, tests and maintains operating systems, application software and system management tools.
- Ensures the highest levels of systems and infrastructure availability.
- Maintains security back-up, and redundancy strategies.
- Write and maintain custom scripts to increase system efficiency and lower the human intervention time on any tasks.
- Participates in the design of information and operational support systems.
- Provides 2nd and 3rd level support for Systems and liaise with vendors and other IT personnel for problem resolution.
- Understands compliance and risk management requirements for supported system area.
- May assign tasks and/or project resources.
- Monitors work progress and adherence to technical process controls/standards.
Is this a good fit? (Requirements):
- Process Engineering, Six Sigma Lean, CMDB, ITIL, Cloud, Application Hosting, Middleware