Work for the Worlds #1 Brand!
Position: Systems Analyst
Location: Atlanta, GA, 30313
Term: 12+ months
- Manage both new engineering requests and backlog and shepherd through Software Intake Process to define software requirements from an engineering perspective
- Collaborate with multiple stakeholders and engineering teams to further define functional and technical requirements and enable forward movement of software progress of work
- Lead requirements analysis and verification, ensuring that requirement statements are complete, consistent, concise, comprehensible, traceable, feasible, unambiguous, and verifiable, and that they conform to system and engineering standards.
- Identify key dependencies amongst software and the various delivery teams per request
- Manage requirements traceability information and track requirements status throughout the project.
- Implement ways to reuse requirements across multiple Freestyle platforms.
Is this a good fit? (Requirements):
- Interpersonal skills, to help negotiate priorities, resolve conflicts, and build alignment across stakeholders (collaborating with platform managers, various hardware and software engineering teams)
- Effective verbal and written communication skills and the ability to convey technical information and ideas in a clear, meaningful and timely manner; providing information through a variety of media to engage people in the interaction.
- Interviewing skills, to talk with individuals and groups about their needs and ask the right questions to surface essential requirements information.
- Listening skills, to understand what people say and to detect what they might be hesitant to say.
- Facilitation skills, to lead requirements elicitation work sessions.
- Observational skills, to validate data obtained via other techniques and expose new areas for elicitation.
- Organizational skills, to work with the vast array of information gathered during elicitation and analysis and to cope with rapidly changing information.
- Complex problem-solving and critical thinking skills, the ability to identify technical performance gaps, use data mining and analytical tools to characterize the business impact and identify root causes, and use engineering skills and tools to develop and implement solutions to complex problems with significant impact to performance or customers.
- Skills to understand the complexities and interdependencies of information and events in order to develop more effective solutions and ideas.
- Knowledge of and the ability to understand, design, apply, administer, and troubleshoot software systems.