Our client is seeking a Systems Analyst for a Contract to Hire role located in Dallas, TX.
WHAT YOU’LL DO:
- Aligning the scope of the effort and identifying the necessary business and technical stakeholders to achieve the goal.
- Lead cross-functional meetings and drive team alignment on business objectives with key business partners.
- Responsible for collaborating with 3rd party platform providers to share requirements and build an integrated deployment strategy.
- Facilitate the troubleshooting of system problems with SME’s, and work with vendors to resolve support issues.
- Represent the IT Team at project planning and implementation meetings.
- Create and update technical documentation, user manuals, slide presentations, Knowledgebase articles, and other materials as needed.
- Convey platform capabilities to Operations, Marketing, and other teams within the organization.
- Evaluate problems and recommend solutions based upon system knowledge and anticipated business needs.
- Define, establish, and implement “best practices,” policies, and procedures for systems in a continuous-improvement environment to provide a great user experience.
- Other duties as assigned.
WHO YOU ARE:
- HUMBLE: You feel there is always opportunity to further your personal and professional growth. You have a Bachelor’s Degree in IT and/or advanced IT-related certification(s).
- HUNGRY: You have a fire in you to keep pursuing excellence, particularly in a fast-paced, dynamic environment. You have 5+ years of systems analyst experience with Website or eCommerce platforms in an integrated, multi-unit retail or restaurant environment.
- SMART: You have a high degree of emotional intelligence, an exceptional ability to convey ideas and gain alignment among others, and the aptitude to apply sound, strategic thinking and analysis to address a variety of business circumstances.
- SERVICE-MINDED: You consider others at every turn by exercising your responsibilities in an energetic, proactive and organized way.
- ENTREPRENEURIAL: You work with an owner’s mentality when collaborating cross-functionally as you manage multiple concurrent projects from inception through execution.
A DAY IN THE LIFE So, what does ‘all in a day’s work’ look like to a Wing Expert in this role?
Your day could shape up somewhat like this:
- Frequent use of a computer and other technology essential to the successful completion of your everyday role responsibilities, often in a seated position.
- Frequent use of mental energy while expressing or exchanging ideas and information with cross-functional colleagues, vendors, and extended company team.
- Routine need to shift priorities among simultaneous projects, while upholding quality and sense of urgency.
- Routine need to maintain schedule flexibility while working across international time zones. (Example: A typical week might include a 6:30am call to the UK on Tuesday, as well as a 7pm call on Thursday to Singapore.)