Terrific Long-Term Contract Opportunity with a FULL suite of benefits!
As one of the largest financial institutions in the world, our client has been around for over 150 years and is continuously innovating in today's digital age. If you want to work for a company that's not only a household name, but also truly cares about satisfying customers' financial needs and helping people succeed financially, apply today.
Position: Social Media Consultant
Location: Glen Allen, Virginia, 23060
Term: 12 months
- Will be focused on the design and delivery of solutions that enable our client's business groups to participate in social media on behalf of the company.
- Provides leadership for digital products, initiatives, or a functional area within the Digital environment.
- Leads the development and execution of highly complex digital business plans, programs and initiatives which have significant line of business, and may have impact across the Enterprise.
- These initiatives may focus on: content strategy/creation, customer experience, analytics/research or product management.
- Develops digital strategy for product/functionality/experience area, and may influence digital strategy for the business line.
- May coach a small team of more junior digital consultants or cross-functional teams in digital initiatives.
Is this a good fit? (Requirements):
- Experience with Sprinklr, Social Media Management, Khoros, Social Bakers, SalesForce.
- 5+ years of experience in one or a combination of the following: digital customer experience, digital product/program management, digital platforms, or digital consulting
- 5+ years of experience with Microsoft Office tools, including Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Project and Visio
- 1+ years of experience with social relationship platform configuration (Sprinklr, Khoros, Social Bakers, Salesforce, Brandwatch, NetBase, etc.)
- 2+ years of experience in social media including a deep understanding of social channel capabilities and APIs
- 1+ years of experience working with social for content management including publishing, listening, advertising and sentiment analysis