Terrific Long-Term Contract Opportunity with a FULL suite of benefits!
Position: Systems Administrator I
Location: Salem, OR, 97301
Term: 12 Months
We are looking for a Systems Administrator to join our team to help migrate agencies to exchange online, enable teams, OneDrive and Microsoft Authenticator. You should be well versed in the native features and capabilities of Microsoft Office 365 including Exchange Online, OneDrive, Microsoft Teams to design, plan and implement Modern Workplace solutions.
- Assist with multiple type of exchange migrations to M365
- Run IDfix and work with agency to repair issues
- Configure Azure AD Connect
- Validate configurations
- Move domains as required
- Sync test mailboxes
- Migrate test mailboxes
- Define and synch migration batches
- Fix any issues resulting from migration batches
- Exchange: Must have real-world, hands on experience delivering messaging and collaboration solutions utilizing Microsoft Exchange and Office 365
- Office 365: SME for Azure Active Directory, Azure active Directory Federation Service (ADFS), Exchange Online, Exchange Online Protection (EOP), Skype for Business / Teams, and other O365 workloads
- Active Directory: Must have real-world experience helping to managing and maintaining AD, GPO's etc.
- Bachelor's Degree in a related area - up to 2 years or equivalent experience in the field or related area
- Accredited graduate training in the above area may substitute for the required work experience with a maximum substitution of two (2) years.
- Successful completion of an Information Technology Certification program, may substitute for the required work experience with a maximum substitution of two (2) years. (Proof of certification must accompany application.)
- Two (2) years of work experience as a Network Engineer-Senior; LAN Administrator-Senior; Help Desk Service Specialist-Senior; Systems Administrator-Intermediate ; Network Engineer-Intermediate; LAN Administrator-Intermediate and Help Desk Service Specialist-Intermediate may substitute for all of the required experience.