Title: Systems Administrator (InTune Admin) End User Services
Term: 12+ months, with possibility of extension
Location: Lawrenceville, GA
The primary responsibilities of this position are to provide maintenance, configuration, and reliable operation of the Desktop Architecture systems. These systems include but are not limited to: MS Intune, Azure AD and MS Endpoint Configuration Manager. This position is also responsible for researching new technology and developing a road map of the future direction of all End User Support systems in order to continuously improve and keep up with the county IT needs. This position will actively resolve problems and issues with computer systems to limit work disruptions.
• Manages and coordinates urgent and complicated support issues.
• Act as escalation point for all requests and incidents.
• Develop methodologies and escalation processes to ensure proper escalation and information flow within the organization.
• Train, coach, and mentor desktop support staff. Build and obtain training material for support staff. Interact with internal and external customers.
• Provide data and reporting of KPI’s and trends, weekly, monthly, and as needed.
• Maintain an effective and workable framework for managing and improving customer IT support in the organization. Advise management on situations that may require additional client support or escalation.
• Minimum Qualifications: Bachelor’s Degree in a related field and three years of progressively responsible, professional level analyst and systems experience in a largescale Information Technology environment; or an equivalent combination of education and experience sufficient to successfully perform the essential duties of the job such as those listed above.
• Endpoint Manager and Azure AD experience required.
• PowerShell Scripting is required.
Licensing Requirements (positions in this class require):
• Valid Driver’s License from state of residency.
Knowledge of, and ability to demonstrate:
• Command of comprehensive inventory management principles.
• Strong verbal and written communication skills.
• Prioritizing and assigning work.
• Performing needs assessments.
• Installing, configuring, and troubleshooting technological platforms, systems, and networks.
• Utilizing and managing databases.
• Analyzing processes, information, and data.
• ITIL v4 Certification
• Experience in basic Network troubleshooting, diagnostic, and repair.
• Experience performing day-to-day Troubleshooting, Diagnostic and Repair of desktop PCs, laptops, printer, etc.
• Security and patch management experience desired.
• Experience with the Remedy Force Ticketing.
• Windows 10 operating system experience.
• Office 365 Experience
• Microsoft Intune, Endpoint Configuration Manager
Apply to MATRIX today!