Join a dynamic, collaborative team and earn great $$$!
Our client located Northeast of Atlanta is looking to hire a Systems Administrator on a contract-to-hire basis. They've been in business for over 30 years, are privately-held, have a strong technology foundation, and a team-oriented "let's get it done" culture.
As the Systems Administrator, you will be responsible for supporting the claims processing environment, web servers, database environments, and all other data center infrastructure. Additionally, you will assist with infrastructure improvement projects, documentation, and assisting employees with their hardware and software needs.
- Support of an online real-time transaction processing environment 7x24x365.
- Coordination with vendors to support the WAN for voice and data systems.
- Supporting SQL database environments.
- Supporting all facets of Active Directory.
- Supporting e-mail, Storage Area Network (SAN), web servers, Windows Server environment.
- Supporting VMware environments.
- Supporting a multi-site LAN environment.
- Deploying updates to servers and applications.
- Working with vendors to facilitate problem resolution.
- 3+ years in-depth knowledge of Windows servers preferred.
- Experience with Linux and VOIP Systems a plus.
- Experience with Citrix or RDS preferred.
- Strong documentation skills.
- Familiarity with backup and restore processes preferred.
- Familiarity with build automation, patch management, automated deployments, and packaging preferred.
- Experience with integration-type projects such as domain migration preferred.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Strong problem-solving and analytical skills.
- Ability to work independently with minimal supervision.