Terrific Contract Opportunity!
Position: Systems Administrator
Location: Atlanta, GA 30308
Term: 11 months
- Uses Esri System Monitor and works with server administrators to setup jobs to monitor, alert, and report status of GIS applications/services; troubleshoots and resolves issues identified in system monitoring.
- Installs/configures ArcGIS Desktops in Citrix/Windows Virtual Desktop and Remote Desktop.
- Configures GIS and supports users of Esri Roads and Highways, desktop, web, and mobile applications.
- Provides end user customer support and troubleshooting.
- Configures department’s ArcGIS Portal/Online to support application development and testing.
- Develops, configures, and troubleshoots ArcGIS Server services.
- Applies GIS patches and updates.
- Assists in validating GIS applications after system maintenance or server updates.
- Develops and schedules system jobs with (ActiveBatch) job scheduling software.
- Assists in converting/importing data files to GIS formats/geodatabases.
- Compiles and updates system support documentation.
- Contributes to team knowledgebase in SharePoint.
Is this a good fit? (Requirements):
- Bachelor's degree in a related field from an accredited college or university and three years of related experience.
- 3 years of experience with Esri ArcGIS Desktop, ArcGIS Pro.
- 3 years of customer support and troubleshooting experience.
- 1 year of experience with Esri ArcGIS Enterprise Portal/Online.
- 6 months of experience with Esri ArcGIS System Monitor.
Even better if you have:
- 2 years of experience with Esri Roads and Highways.
- 1 year of experience with Esri ArcGIS Field Mapping (Collector), Survey 123.
- 1 year of experience with ArcPy or Python.
- 6 months experience in ActiveBatch Job Scheduling Software.
If this sounds like the perfect fit, apply today!