Our client is a multibillion-dollar company that provides end-to-end managed services, technology and consulting to enable the digital workplace for small to enterprise businesses. Join their team to be part of delivering individualized experiences to a diverse range of clients in a collaborative and productive workplace environment.
Position: Systems Administrator
Location: Louisville Kentucky 40223
Hourly Rate: $ 37 /hr.
Term: 3 Months (05/28/2021 to 08/27/2021)
- Performs systems maintenance, upgrades, capacity planning, and administration.
- Develops, documents, and standardizes preventative maintenance routines to ensure system availability and performance standards on production systems.
- Investigates, troubleshoots, and resolves incidents and problems within defined service level agreements (SLAs).
- Communicates effectively with various entities, including CRMs, account managers, remote site personnel, and client technical and non-technical resources.
- Hypervisors - ESXi & HyperV
- VMware - vCenter, VUM, Virtual Networking
- Windows Server (2003, 2008, 2012)
- Core Server infrastructure (DNS, DHCP, SNMP, etc.)
- TCP/IP Networking
- Blade chassis management (UCS, HPC 7000, etc.)
- Server Optimization and Hardening
- Working knowledge of SAN technology
- Ability to lift 50lbs, datacenter racking\stacking, cabling
- Other duties as defined by management