Terrific Contract Opportunity!
Position: Systems Administrator
Location: Virginia Beach, VA 23464
Term: 2 months
- Closely coordinate TOC activities with the department as necessary. This will require coordination with both District and Central Office personnel.
- Activities may include attendance at IT staff meetings and/or planning meetings.
Is this a good fit? (Requirements):
- Bachelor’s or Associate's degree in one of the following disciplines: Electronics, Engineering, or Computer Science
- Minimum of three (3) years of experience supporting Microsoft Server and Workstation environments.
- Hardware or software certifications (such as MCSE, VCP, ORACLE, A+).
- Experience with programming languages (especially Java).
- 6+ years of experience with VMware environments.
- Ability to troubleshoot network related issues.
- Experience with system optimization and configuration management tools.
- Experience with Cisco switches and routers.
- Experience with various routing protocols including EIGRP.
- Experience with security protocols including RADIUS.
- Experience with programming languages including scripting.
Even better if you have:
- Ability to setup, configure, upgrade, manage, and troubleshoot routers, switches, (L2SW/ L3SW), VPN Concentrators, firewalls, and wireless access points.
- Ability to set up transport protocols, routing protocols, security / authentication protocols.
- Experience with Ethernet network design and development of IP addressing schemas.
- Experience with Ethernet network cabling, trunking, VLAN, IPsec, and MPLS services.
If this sounds like the perfect fit, apply today!