Excellent opportunity to work with one of the largest nationwide healthcare organizations.
Basics: Seeking a System Engineer
Location: 100% remote - Arizona time zone
Type: 6-month contract
Rate: $64+ /hourly, DOE
The Software Development Engineer creates, develops, and maintains applications designed to improve the user experience by creating or enhancing applications. This role is responsible for developing, testing, implementing, and maintaining web-based and mobile applications. The Software Development Engineer works on one or more solutions at a time that tends to be of moderate to high complexity. The Software Development Engineer performs troubleshooting and issue resolution for moderate to highly complex software problems. Acts as a subject matter expert for software design and coding.
ESSENTIAL KEY JOB RESPONSIBILITIES
- Develops solutions by designing, developing/coding, and testing software solutions. (See Required Experience for required Programming language experience)
- Determines operational feasibility by evaluating analysis, problem definition, requirements, solution development, and proposed solutions.
- Develops software solutions by studying information needs, conferring with users, and studying systems flow, data usage, and work processes.
- Follows the software development lifecycle.
- Documents and demonstrates solutions by developing documentation, flowcharts, layouts, diagrams, charts, code comments and clear code.
- Prepares and installs solutions by determining and designing system specifications, standards, and programming.
- Improves operations by conducting systems analysis and recommending changes in policies and procedures.
- Protects the organization by keeping information confidential and safe
- Provides information by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing development and service issues.
- Troubleshoot, debug and upgrade existing solutions.
- Additional tasks/responsibilities as defined.
Required Education and Experience
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent knowledge and skills obtained through a combination of education, training, and experience in a Healthcare environment.
- Experience with Azure DevOps, .NET Framework, Azure durable functions, serverless cloud tech, C# and .NET, Angular, CICD pipeline
- 3+ years required.
Required Licensure and Certifications
- 1 or more relevant technical/professional security certifications preferred.
Required Minimum Knowledge, Skills, Abilities, and Training
- Knowledge of Health Care systems, data, and applications.
- Experienced with standard application development methods, including Agile/Scrum.