Terrific Contract Opportunity!
Come work for one of the largest insurance companies in the U.S. and help people and businesses become smarter and better prepared to protect the things that matter most to them.
Position: System Architect
Location: Woodland Hills, CA, 91365
Term: 12 months
Is this a good fit? (Requirements):
- 7-10 years of hands-on IT engineering and Exchange experience.
- 5+ years of progressive experience supporting Exchange Online and Microsoft O365.
- 5+ years of experience in a similar role. (Active Directory design, Azure and O365 break/fix activities, engineering, complex implementations, and migrations)
- Microsoft Exchange *2010/2013/2016) and Online versions.
- Hands-on expertise of working with a complex Active Directory infrastructure environments and the requirement of strictly following standards, procedures and processes.
- Expertise in coordination and escalation to Microsoft support and ability to coordinate with first- and third-party software vendors as needed for resolution of business-impacting problems.
- Experience in Hybrid exchange environments, Azure Info sec, engineer/ build O365 roll out.
- Strong Experience with O365 Security and Compliance Litigation hold eDiscovery center including AIP and DLP deployment.
- Hands on knowledge and working experience with decoupling O365 tenant from legacy on premise Exchange.
- Extensive knowledge configuring inbound/outbound Mail flow topologies and SMTP relay.
- Experience with Microsoft Skype for Business on Premise and Online.
- Strong Experience with Hygiene solutions- EOP (ATP), ProofPoint etc.
- In-depth Experience with SMTP Relaying mechanism and protocol.
- Strong experience with PowerShell scripting and other command-line interfaces.
- Ability to understand and Design a large enterprise-level solution upon technical, application and business requirements
- Knowledge to develop and execute complex deployment scenarios.
- Consulting to support hybrid platform solutions and platform rationalization for customers.
- Demonstrate strong analytical, troubleshooting and problem solving skills.
- Strong technical writing and documentation skills.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
Even better if you have:
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or related field.
- Experience with VERITAS Enterprise Vault.
- Experience with OKTA.
- Experience with ProofPoint.
- O365 Certification.
- Microsoft Exchange Certification.
If this sounds like the perfect fit, apply today!