Terrific Contract Opportunity!
Come work for one of the largest insurance companies in the U.S. and help people and businesses become smarter and better prepared to protect the things that matter most to them.
Position: System Architect
Location: Woodland Hills California 91365 or Remote
Term: 12 months
- Provide operational support to existing SAP landscape.
- Configuration of technical monitoring and Adding systems as part of managed system configuration to solution manager
- SAP Basis administration and technical core competencies tasks including SAP software installation and configuration, upgrade, applying Support Packages, and installation of add-on software components.
- Perform transports through the landscape per approved change control procedures.
- Perform user provisioning and security updates.
- Perform necessary HANA database maintenance and HANA System administration using HANA Cockpit and Studio.
- Work with hosting partner -SAP HEC - HANA Enterprise Cloud partner.
- Maintains necessary documentation and work instructions for performing actions.
- Perform system troubleshooting when needed.
- Performing periodic compliance reviews for Sarbanes-Oxley (SOX) audits and Quality Assurance reviews.
Is this a good fit? (Requirements):
- 3 to 5 years’ experience in SAP HANA.
- 10+years of SAP BASIS experience.
- Possess a BS in Information Technology or equivalent.
- Hands - on experience working on SAP solution manager 7.2 and above.
- Hands-on experience in administration, architecture, design and Implementation of SAP systems.
- Completed System Installations, Configuration, Upgrades using SUM tool, System Refreshes using System copy, Database backup/restore methods.
- Hast worked on Client administration tasks like Client copy (Local, Remote & Import/Export), new Client creation, and Client deletion and maintaining client settings.
- Experience applying Patches (SPAM), Add-ons (SAINT), SAP Notes (SNOTE), SSO Configuration, Language Installs, JAVA SPLIT from dual-stack environment (using SWPM), SAP Host Agent Install & Upgrade, Job scheduling, Parameter changes, Operation mode settings, etc.
- S/4 Hana 1909 administration along Fiori Security administration.
- Solution Manager Monitoring and ChaRM.
- Experience with SAP HANA Security, HANA Application service, and monitoring of HANA systems.
- Understands SAP protocols/standards (e.g. EDI, CPI-C, RFC, ALE, OLE, BAPI, Archiving).
- Proficiency in Enterprise Architecture, Project/Program Planning, Process analysis, Gap analysis, Solution implementation and Delivery.
- Strong planner and organizer with demonstrated ability to master new concepts and new domains quickly, incorporating latest technologies with already existing ones and recommend business/technical solutions that increase efficiency, Productivity, and profitability.
- Possess strong interpersonal communication and presentation skills.
- Experience in performance optimization of SAP HANA systems.
- Proficient on Hana Security which includes users, roles, privileges.
- Experience on Fiori Architecture and Deployment of Fiori landscape and Fiori applications.
- Experience in managing users, Fiori apps roles, and SSO Fiori in SAP HANA systems.
- Experience with components SAP ECC, SAP BOBJ, Sybase DB, S/4 HANA 1909, SLT, MaxDB, Solution manager, ChaRM, EWA, and Focus Build.
If this sounds like the perfect fit, apply today!