Terrific Contract Opportunity!
Position: Systems Analyst
Location: Richmond, VA 23219
Term: 11 months
- Work with programmers to redesign a K2 workflow to mirror current needs.
- Conduct and manage the workflow for User access requests for modules and for ICAM.
- Maintain the EDI Companion Guides - needs to understand x12 EDI Implementation Guides and able to conduct research to problem solve.
- Research transaction issue - look at transactions through notepad++ and be able to decipher the problem with use of Companion guide and x12 EDI Implementation Guide.
- Augment the EDI/Interface team to use SQL and test files, queue messages, transactions for trading partner testing.
Is this a good fit? (Requirements):
- 5+ years of experience in Healthcare with considerable knowledge of systems development life cycle.
- 5+ years of experience and proficiency in databases, SQL, HIPAA X12 EDI transactions and Microsoft Office tools.
Even better if you have:
- Familiarity with APIs, Web Services and Queues testing.
If this sounds like the perfect fit, apply today!