Terrific Contract Opportunity!
Position: System Analyst
Location: Richmond, VA 23219
Term: 2 months
- Understand the operational systems of a client in order to discover and document required modifications to improve both business and technical processing.
- Create, change, and delete user accounts per request.
- Maintain operational, configuration, or other procedures.
- Configure and distribute new digital locks and keys added to the environment.
- Perform periodic performance reporting to support capacity planning.
- Support Root Cause Analysis to identify system gaps and deficiencies that require a business, technical or blended approach for resolution.
- Diagram, document and update existing processes and data flow diagrams, so that both technical staff and executive management can understand what must be done.
- Propose alternative solutions that balance cost and benefit, and work with System Admin to adequately test a solution’s feasibility for business and technical compatibility.
- Collaborate with staff, vendors, consultants, and contractors as they are engaged on tasks to formulate, detail and test potential and implemented solutions.
- Ensure documentation of requirements and uses cases are completed.
- Participate in UAT to accept the key management software solution.
- Report to management on status of work for milestones and deliverables.
- Provide analysis for opportunities to define and measure progress with metrics present findings to project team and management for adoption and implementation.
- Provide analysis and documentation for continuous improvement and drive to excellence within the Functional Analyst, QA and Testing team.
- Possess Strong experience in creating business process models.
- Other tasks as assigned.
Is this a good fit? (Requirements):
- 5+ years of experience delivering business and systems analysis artifacts.
- 4+ years of experience with large, multi-module systems.
If this sounds like the perfect fit, apply today!