Terrific Contract Opportunity!
Position: System Analyst
Location: Richmond, VA, 23230
Term: 6 months
- Leverages both analytic and visualization tools to design and deliver infographics, dashboards and reports for various stakeholders and decision makers.
- Processes healthcare-related and epidemiological datasets to identify trends, perform data analyses, and develop data reports.
- Creates data visualizations through interpretation and integration of healthcare datasets from multiple sources and databases.
- Builds and enhances visual dashboards and data reports that can be used by program leaders to gain insight and support strategic planning and decision making.
- Proactively refines data quality with testing and continuous performance evaluations.
- Conducts other duties as requested/assigned.
Is this a good fit? (Requirements):
- 2+ years of strong SQL writing experience.
- 2+ years of Tableau Desktop Creator experience.
- 2+ years of Tableau Prep Builder experience.
- Good Data Analysis & Data Visualization skills
- 1+ year of experience with R and other analytical tools.
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent combination of experience and education
- Willingness to work a rotating schedule in order to support data reporting seven days a week.
- Experience working collaboratively with diverse groups with multiple activities, timelines, and deadlines
- Should have strong knowledge with relational databases.
- Strong designing, development and trouble shooting skills required along with good oral and written communication skills.
- Flexibility to work on multiple projects/issues simultaneously.
Even better if you have:
- Tableau Certification
- 1+ year of Data Science experience.
- Knowledge in software development and installation, change management and testing.
If this sounds like the perfect fit, apply today!