TERM: 6 months contract
LOCATION: Jacksonville, FL 32202
Our client is looking for a Senior Systems Administrator position on the Linux team. This team is responsible for the operation and maintenance of business-critical Linux systems. As a Senior Systems Administrator you will have the opportunity to work cross-functionally with other teams to solve problems that will increase overall efficiency and reliability.
- Provide support and critical thinking to solve difficult technical challenges.
- Investigate and coordinate the resolution of potential and actual service problems, including issues related to applications and infrastructure.
- Solid understanding of systems administration across Linux systems and private cloud platforms.
- The ability to self-start and drive projects to completion.
- On-call support will be required one week out of every nine weeks.
- System Administrator - level intermediate
- Bourne Shell - level intermediate
- System Engineer - level guru
- Awk/Sed - level intermediate
- Korn Shell - level intermediate
- BaSH - level intermediate