Terrific Long-Term Contract Opportunity with a FULL suite of benefits!
Join this technology and innovation leader specializing in defense, civil government and cybersecurity. Be part of creating trusted, innovative solutions that make the world a safer place!
Position: System Administrator
Location: Tewksbury, MA, 01876
Term: 12 months
- Collaborate with partners to define computing requirements and create end-to-end solutions consisting of hardware and operating system technologies
- Integrate and partner with programs to solve complex infrastructure problems
- Assure a high level of reliability and performance through systems monitoring and infrastructure management
- Respond to online service requests from users
- Ensure server and application compliance with security and performance requirements (DFARS, RMF, NIST Cybersecurity Framework)
- Install, Convert, and upgrade systems
- Develop, revise, and maintain technical and operational documentation (including procedures) to continually improve our computing environments
- Maintain and grow your technical competence in multiple areas (such as Windows, Linux, virtualization, User Authentication, DNS, NFS, system imaging/build automation)
- Assist in developing the overall performance and capability of your technical team through mentoring and knowledge sharing
- Potential for domestic or international travel
Is this a good fit? (Requirements):
- 1-2 years minimum total professional experience as an IT professional.
- 1-2 years experience working with Windows operating systems, including Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 10, Windows 2013 - 2016 Server