Looking for an enthusiast and detail-oriented knowledge base specialist to assist with day-to-day operations and maintenance of our support content and knowledge base. We’re looking for someone with a solid foundation on the whole spectrum of knowledge base administration tasks, from content creation, update, to reports and maintenance, including categorization/taxonomy work. The ideal experience is a combination of work as a support engineer in a SaaS support organization, with a passion for high quality, well organized and actionable content.
- Assists with day-to-day tasks admins tasks for the support knowledge base
- Own the knowledge base maintenance and improvement tasks as assigned with minimal supervision.
- Lead and participate in training activities to promote best practices for the use of our knowledge base
- Generate reports and status updates on knowledge base health regularly
- Other content and knowledge projects as assigned
- BA/BS in a technical field or equivalent experience.
- 2+ years in a Technical Support or Systems Administration role.
- 1+ year of Project management experience
- Familiarity with support ticketing systems (e.g., Salesforce Service Cloud).
- Advanced knowledge level of spreadsheet applications (e.g., Google Sheets).
- Ability to learn new technologies quickly.
- Ability to handle multiple tasks in a fast-paced environment without losing focus.
- Strong individual contributor and excellent team player.
- Familiarity with Salesforce Knowledge and Guru knowledge platform is a plus.
- Some familiarity with products, security or identity management industry is a strong plus.