Title: Support Analyst Complaints
- Responsible for providing support for customers by investigating, troubleshooting and resolving customer issues across multiple channels (email, social and/or chat).
- Manage, prioritize, and respond to Tier 2 issues, inquiries, and escalations.
- Participate in an on-call rotation to handle high priority queues and provide daily handovers to global operational teams.
- Communicate with internal and external stakeholders in an effective, tactical, and empathetic manner.
- Proactively drive impactful changes across workflows, policies and tools by working with internal support teams and vendor partners.
- Set a high bar for support analysts within the organization by setting an example through performance and work ethic.
- Must have Compliance or Regulatory background, Fraud or Disputes
- Experience with different channels of support, including voice, email, social and/or chat. Fantastic communication skills in order to operate globally across multiple departments and stakeholders.
- Flexible and adaptable to meeting the evolving needs of a high growth and fast paced organization.
- Must be able to read, write and speak in English.
Nice to Haves:
- Experience in project management, analytics and/or vendor management.
- Advanced degree in business, finance or CX.
- Advanced understanding of Google apps, JIRA, Salesforce Service Cloud.
- Experience working with and partnering with external outsource business partners.