Our client is seeking a Supply Chain Sr Developer / Solution Architect for a contract role located in Irving, TX
- Identification of future product data needs, business capabilities, business value, and requirements
- Define and deliver solution architecture at all level following Togaf, c4 model.
- Manage and prioritize intake of end-to-end supply chain/logistics requirements for the evolution of capability roadmap
- Develop strategy and business drivers for downstream application consumption of new product data model
- Develop 'to-be' integrated business processes for an end-to-end product master data creation and usage
- Create application solution alternatives by leading design teams and drive proof of concepts
- Partner with business to influence the future capability roadmap.
- Provide design acceptance criteria for oversight of solution development.
The ideal candidate should exhibit the following behavioral traits:
- Willing to articulate strategic Supply Chain gaps, their priority, solution options, and tradeoffs.
- The skills to build and influence stakeholder networks and work across boundaries will be crucial for success in this role.
- Strong written and oral communication skills to communicate complex supply chain data problems to stakeholders and management.
- Proven track record of designing and implementing transformational business process and technology initiatives.
- Experience as a Solution Architect practitioner.
- Possess business and technical acumen to define the big-picture vision and understand how the parts relate.
- Strong Leadership Skills.
- Ability to build trusted relationships with the stakeholders.
- Ability to learn new solutions and technologies.
- Ability to manage and prioritize assigned tasks, set milestones and timelines.
- Attention to detail.
- Experience Integrating with Manhattan, JDA/Blue Yonder, Oracle EBS, River Sand and other related supply chain technologies.
- Past knowledge of Java, Nodejs, Angular/React, Any RDBMS and NoSQL, microservices
- Cloud – Azure/AWS
- Experience working in agile development environment- SCRUM SAFe framework.