**Sponsorship is not available at this time. Only those able to work direct holding their green card or US citizenship please.**
Are you comfortable going on site this fall to work? If so we are looking a reporting analyst with advanced level Excel skills. In this permanent you will serve as a Supply Chain Analyst to assist the purchasing team with day to day operations. Duties may include but are not limited to: preparing/maintaining spreadsheets and records as well as analyzing and documenting procurement materials, goods, and services.
- Manage MRP system and suppliers POF through web-based program
- Create/program new MRPs for download of information entered for daily consumption by Purchasing for companies.
- Create/program new Month End and BOD packages utilizing web based MRP data
- Create Demand Reports for other high volume and volatile commodities for Purchasing.
- Proactively monitor and analyze all pricing master data files to identify continuous improvement opportunities on data categorization and benchmarking.
- Update MRP system each week for all four plants based upon reports supplied by steel suppliers.
- Update pipeline in MRP files by recording receipts and depleting supplier inventory at various stages of pipeline
- Update new painting orders at PO and MRP file levels.
- Create and maintain system of checks to ensure Sage POs have correct pricing and quantities.
- Maintain offsite steel spreadsheet and reconcile spreadsheet records to Sage records and provide report on offsite steel inventory at each month end.
- Extract data from Sage and manipulate in Excel for Purchasing team reporting needs, key decision making and reporting to management, executives and Board of Directors.
- Provide companies purchasing month end reports for internal review and consumption by executive team.
- Liaison between Purchasing and IT to oversee and implement various projects
- Perform one step transfers for inventory for all plants.
- Develop and maintain various reports, including Net Weight Movement report, Color Demand Report, Spring Demand and other ad hoc reports.
- Design and develop reports and analyses to drive key purchasing business decisions.
- Provide support to other owned companies, as needed.
- High school diploma required. College degree in business preferred.
- Three to five years previous work-related skill, knowledge, or experience.
- Strong analytical and data processing skills with high attention to details.
- Advanced computer skills required; Microsoft Suite: Outlook, Word, Project, Excel, Power Point, Power Query, Crystal Reports and Access.
This position will be on site and the work space is a cubicle. The parking is free and the dress code is business casual with jeans allowed.