MATRIX has partnered with a premier client in filling a critical position with a Supply Chain Optimization Consultant. This position can be based anywhere in the US but will require 50-60% travel to a town outside of Mexico City and also needs someone to be bilingual in English and Spanish. This is a great opportunity to expand your career, travel, and work with a well known company and look towards career growth.
Are you experienced in gap analysis within ERP and supply chain implementations? Do you get excited when you get the chance to increase efficiencies and improve things then deliver training material to the team on what you have accomplished? Are you looking for your next career opportunity? This position may be for you!!!
- 6+ years Supply Chain Experience from a Management or Consultative background (could have been a business analyst, process engineer, or consultant)
- Will define, document and implement supply chain processes; as-is, to-be, gap analysis as well as creating training material and delivering training
--Must have Strong supply chain experience
- Must have ERP experience (SAP or other - epicor preferred)
- bilingual in Spanish and English (required)
- consulting background Highly preferred
- sales force experience, nice to have
-Manufacturing a plus