Position: Supply Chain Analyst
Location: Woonsocket, RI 02895
Term: 6 Months (05/17/2021 to 11/19/2021)
- Collaborate with multiple internal partners of various levels to build a new compliance policy from the ground up.
- Address strategic opportunities pertaining to supply chain performance, as well as, be the direct point of contact for vendors.
- Execute managements strategic vision in the daily performance of supply chain collaboration and performance: support dispute resolution, vendor performance collaboration and counseling, and tracking and reporting of results. Provide direction to program participants for improvement opportunities to drive supply chain effectiveness and efficiency.
- Support managements strategic vision in the development of supply chain compliance analytics to identify opportunities to support challenged vendors through research and analysis.
- Understand industry standards and supply chain performance programs of Client retail competitors to ensure Client remains comparable. Provide recommendations to leadership and implement cross-functional supply chain efficiencies.
- Manage ad hoc projects related to Supply Chain solutions and process improvement.
- Implement and maintain managements strategic direction for the daily operation of key supply chain applications used in the execution of the Client vendor collaboration and performance program. Ensure applications are being utilized correctly and effectively. Identify areas of opportunity and effectively communicate to the appropriate levels of management.
Is this a good fit? (Requirements):
- Proven ability to influence and drive decision-making and consensus across all levels within the organization
- Excellent interpersonal and written communication skills to communicate effectively at all levels cross functionally
- Strong technical expertise including experience with Microsoft Powerpoint, Access and Excel
- Ability to design and implement sustainable processes
- Demonstrated ability to perform root cause analysis, independently solve business problems, and recommend practical solutions.
- Proven ability to construct and present data to support recommendations and project objectives
- Strong time management and organizational skills to effectively prioritize and manage multiple initiatives in order to maximize the business impact
- Ability to effectively work cross functionally with teams
- Preferred Experience:
- Experience in vendor performance and/or relationship management, Supply Chain Operations and a strong business acumen
- Database experience utilizing SQL is preferred
- Bachelor' s degree preferred