Terrific Contract Opportunity!
Position: Supply Chain Analyst
Location: Chester Virginia 23836
Term: 8 months
- Coordinate the Contract Management System (CMS) implementation by working with VITA end users, technical staff and vendor.
- Ensure delivery of project deliverables per plan including business processes, procedures and training as well as changes that result from project implementation.
- Monitor and manage project tasks, scope and timeline.
- Ensure the successful transition from project implementation to operations.
- Facilitate sessions to analyze workflows and define requirements.
- Document business processes, workflows and requirements.
- Provide user guidance and training as needed to support operational activities after project implementation.
- Identify project-related issues, risks and solutions.
- Provide regular updates including project accomplishments, issues and next steps.
- Support the implementation of an in-house developed Supplier Reporting System (SRS) which is dependent on data from the CMS. EO 20 is in the latter phase of testing while a CMS upgrade is underway.
Is this a good fit? (Requirements):
- 5+ years of experience in Business Process Improvement.
- 5+ years of experience in Analysis: Documenting business processes, workflows and requirements.
- 2+ years of experience in Exp with change initiatives including successes in strategic and tactical business initiatives.
- 5+ years of experience and demonstrated ability to interact at all levels of organization. Proven ability to maintain confidential and sensitive information.
- 5+ years of experience and demonstrated ability to prioritize work.
- Business Acumen.
- Effective presentation skills, and excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- 3+ years of experience in Project Management experience.
- 2+ years of experience in Microsoft SharePoint 2010, 2013.
- 5+ years of experience in Experience leading project teams and uses in delivery of IT Solutions.
- 5+ years of experience in PowerPoint, Outlook, Excel, Word, Project, Visio.
If this sounds like the perfect fit, apply today!