Work with the brightest minds at one of the largest financial institutions in the world. This is long-term contract opportunity that includes a competitive benefit package!
Our client has been around for over 150 years and is continuously innovating in today's digital age. If you want to work for a company that is not only a household name, but also truly cares about satisfying customers' financial needs and helping people succeed financially, apply today.
Position: SharePoint Consultant
Location: Charlotte, NC; San Francisco, CA; Atlanta, GA; Minneapolis, MN; Phoenix, AZ
Term: 6 months
- Support the technical migration from SharePoint to SharePoint Online and provide support for JIRA development integration and development.
- Facilitation of business partner requirements, research, meeting scheduling, and note taking
- Perform additional duties supporting the EDR Request Hub Platform managed on JIRA and involve helping with rich filter & views, custom views, bulk changes, report exports, and moderate data analysis
- Will be involved in additional tasks and projects as opportunities arise across the organization
- Responsible for providing principal level strategic consulting services to client organizations utilizing comprehensive, in-depth knowledge and expertise regarding client business strategy (enterprise-wide) and emerging trends in the Industry.
- Partners with executive management across the enterprise to define the business strategy and create/execute corresponding business plans and initiatives.
- Has responsibility for the identification of strategic business, investment and alliance opportunities; evaluation and approval process of identified opportunities; identification and implementation of technology requirements (systems, architecture and infrastructure) as well as coordination of technical resources; and communication of strategy and related business plans to management.
- Directs internal as well as Industry strategic planning activities and represents the client on Industry boards and committees.
- Provides guidance to less experienced team members
Is this a good fit? (Requirements):
- Exposure to Advanced SharePoint development, mid-level JIRA experience, strong project coordinator skills (no financial responsibilities), and the ability to manage a project plan.
- Experience with SharePoint to SharePoint Online migrations and InfoPath to Power Apps conversions/development
- 8+ years of strategic planning experience