Terrific Contract Opportunity!
Position: Strategic Planner
Location: Chester, VA 23836
Term: 4 months
- Continue efforts and collaborate with the CAM organization ensure agency IT strategic plans are submitted, complete and all business requirements for technology (BRT), Business requirements for existing technology (BRET), Investment business cases (IBC), procurements and projects are all identified, entered and tracked in the current commonwealth technology portfolio (CTP).
Is this a good fit? (Requirements):
- Seasoned IT professional with a solid understanding of the different IT disciplines - applications, infrastructure, IT trends.
- 5+ years of experience.
- Extremely strong communication (written and oral) skills.
- Knowledge of state government, particularly in the area of policy and governance.
- Strong analytical skills and knowledge of Excel.
- Knowledge of IT Strategic Planning, IT budgets and spend and associated types of analytics necessary for Executive Managers.
- Ability to develop business cases and investment recommendations. Able to collaborate in a team environment and assume a leadership role when needed.
If this sounds like the perfect fit, apply today!