Location 100% Remote (Eastern or Central located/remote)
Our SaaS Identity leader is hiring a Strategic Account Marketing Specialist. Contract opportunity, foot in the door with a known name, always potential for long-term, and the people and culture are phenomenal.
As part of the demand generation team, you will support the East and South Strategic Marketing team’s efforts to drive pipeline through highly visible portfolio of regional marketing programs and events. A successful candidate will have knowledge of integrated marketing programs and know how to align to corporate goals. The role will require proven ability to work with vendors and internal constituents through virtual/in-person events, email, direct mail, and must have the ability to effectively work collaboratively and cross-functionally. You’ll be responsible for supporting and executing regional based programs, assisting in the coordination of those lead generating activities.Responsibilities:
- Execute virtual events including managing logistics, staffing, and lead follow-up.
- Support Strategic Marketing Managers with campaign operations including internal SFDC campaign creation, coordination within event project management tools and Splash registration page creation and management
- Manage program-related lead list prep, cleanup and uploads.
- Ensure leads generated from campaigns are loaded and routed correctly to sales.
- Work closely with Strategic Marketing Managers on pre-event and campaign prep as well as post-campaign follow up with SDRs.
- Help with the research and development of events, sponsorships, face to face marketing platforms that align to corporate goals.
- Support Strategic Marketing Managers via communication of upcoming campaigns, and garner feedback for future optimization.
- Maintain communication with internal marketing teams in regards to joint-regional programs.
- Help manage our fulfillment house and promotional item purchases.
- 3-5+ years of marketing experience
- Bachelor’s Degree; Marketing preferred
- Experience with marketing automation & CRM platforms a plus (preferably with Marketo and Salesforce)
- Experience in executing integrated, ROI-driven marketing and lead generation programs a plus.
- Strong analytical abilities. You love working with data, analyzing outcomes, and scoping out key insights to establish continuous optimization.
- Proficiency in Excel and PowerPoint.
- Ability to thrive in a dynamic, fast-paced, environment where you may have to wear multiple hats.
- Exceptional communication skills, both written and verbal
- Must be a self-starter who excels at multi-tasking and thrives in a fast-paced environment
- Organization and time management skills, rigor, attention to details
- Team Player/Collaborative/Great Attitude
- Love what you do!