Title: Storage Automation Engineer
Experienced software or storage engineer to build automated infrastructures for deployment of Pure Storage and Cohesity products. Project requires day 0, 1 and 2 (initial configuration / implementation, apply code layers, perform full cycle of an instance) automation for Pure Storage (FlashBlade / Flash Array) and Cohesity. This would be built in Python (or similar) to simplify data protection, accelerate recovery times and reduce costs.
- Automate data protection using F2F2C (Flash to Flash to Cloud).
- Automation across both Pure Storage and Cohesity using common policies.
- Work with teams to define and implement testing infra and framework needs.
- Build and maintain reliable automation that provisions infrastructure at scale.
- Collaborate with teams on effective testing solutions.
- Help improve release QA productivity by implementing fast intuitive automation pipelines.
- Automate data protection across FlashArray, FlashBlade and Cohesity.
- Create scripts, processes and procedures for complete end-to-end automation.
- 6+ years of experience in end-to-end software development (including software design).
- Proficiency with Linux/Unix, Git and common build systems.
- Automation scripting experience with languages such as Python, C, Golang or similar.
- Test and load automation frameworks and tooling.
- Deep understanding of software testing and testability.
- Strong knowledge of building and maintaining CI/CD pipelines and pre-production environments.
- Knowledge of public cloud infrastructure such as AWS, GCP and Azure.
- Support, maintain and document software functionality.
- Strong problem solving and debugging skills.
- Experience in systems development to include networking protocols and storage.
- Experience in plan, design, build, operate in fault-tolerant infrastructure environments.
- Understanding of data center design and principles.
- Able to work with diverse teams in a collaborative manner.
- Intellectual curiosity and the ability to learn new concepts quickly and efficiently.
- High solution focused, passionate about High Availability, tenacious problem solver.