Terrific Contract Opportunity!
Come work for one of the largest insurance companies in the U.S. and help people and businesses become smarter and better prepared to protect the things that matter most to them.
Location: Burbank, CA 91504
Term: 12 months
- Reconcile the general ledger on a daily basis by reviewing reports, posting entries and obtaining and filing various daily financial reports.
- Assist in maintaining accurate daily balancing of General Ledger Accounts to the Credit Union's core system reports.
- Post and/or adjust entries to the general ledger and reconcile bank accounts monthly/daily
- Assist with completing the Accounts Payable function (validating AP transactions, mailing out AP checks, etc.).
- Provide analysis as needed/requested and perform various accounting transactions in support of the day-to-day operations of the department.
Is this a good fit? (Requirements):
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting, Finance, or Economics.
- Minimum 6 months of accounting related experience.
- Must be proficient in MS Excel (pivot tables, vLookUps, IF functions, etc.).
- Must be able to work at onsite Burbank, CA location.
- Must be okay sitting in an open desk and will be required to wear a mask (ok to remove when eating/drinking).
If this sounds like the perfect fit, apply today!