Terrific Long-Term Contract Opportunity with a FULL suite of benefits!
As one of the largest financial institutions in the world, our client has been around for over 150 years and is continuously innovating in today's digital age. If you want to work for a company that's not only a household name, but also truly cares about satisfying customers' financial needs and helping people succeed financially, apply today.
Position: SSIS Senior Developer
Location: Minneapolis, Minnesota, 55415
Term: 6 months
- Develops software applications and solutions based on documented business and system requirements.
- Writes, edits, and debugs code for assigned projects.
- Understands how applications operate, are structured, and how customers use them.
- Provides engineering support when building, deploying, configuring, and supporting applications for customers.
- Participates with the engineering and operations teams to define plans for standardizing, scaling, and enhancing products.
- Designs, codes, tests, debugs and documents programs using Agile development practices.
- Maintains broad knowledge of other technology engineering disciplines and collaborating with other key experts to ensure we are making the right technology choices for the client.
- Translates advanced technology experience, an in-depth knowledge of the organizations tactical and strategic business objectives, the enterprise technological environment, the organization structure, and strategic technological opportunities and requirements into technical engineering solutions.
- Responsible for being an expert resource for architects in the development of target architectures to ensure that they can be properly designed and implemented through sound engineering practices.
- Maintains knowledge of industry best practices and new technologies and recommends innovations that enhance operations and/or provide a competitive advantage to the organization.
- Provides expert counsel to senior technology leadership and advises and mentors others with the goal of knowledge transfer.
- Represents the Company to external industry groups, influencing industry standards.
Is this a good fit? (Requirements):
- Experience with CRM (Salesforce or Microsoft)
- Strong Experience using Microsoft suite of products and Microsoft Data Services
- Experience with multiple different versions of SSIS including and up to the latest version
- Strong understanding of SOA concepts, Web services, Micro Services and REST API
- Debugging within a complex environment that includes multiple connected systems.
- Exposure to Service Oriented Architecture, design, development, implementation and integration of enterprise wide applications using MuleSoft Web Services (SOAP&REST)
- Experience with a wide variety of continuous integration and source control tools
- Proven track record of successful implementation of all project life cycle stages from requirements gathering through implementation and enhancements
- Ability to work collaboratively in a team environment with a strong focus on customer service and solution ownership
- • Experience working with data interchange and data management (i.e. ETL processes, database interaction)
Working experience in build tools like Maven, unit testing frameworks like Junit/Testing
- 7+ years of software engineering experience
- An industry-standard technology certification
- Strong verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills