Sr. Workfront Administrator & Project Management Lead
San Francisco Bay Area (100% Remote)
Contract (12 Months +)
Our client is looking to bring on an experienced Workfront Specialist for a long-term/ongoing contract. This role is responsible for assisting in the implementation, development, management, and operation of Workfront used by the Marketing Organization to track all work going through the department.
As the Workfront & Project Management Lead, you will lead new and existing Workfront configurations and implementations across our rapidly growing Digital Marketing team. This position requires a quick learner with an understanding of the Workfront framework and how it can function for the purpose of expanding business objectives. This position requires an aptitude to learn additional platforms and how they can all work together.
- Design project management solutions based on requirements that achieve Digital Marketing business objectives.
- Optimally configure Workfront objects to meet business requirements including: request queues, custom fields and forms, project templates, programs, portfolios, reports, dashboards, approval processes, milestones, email notifications, statuses, job roles, teams, groups, scorecards, expense types, risk types, layout templates, filters, views, grouping.
- Gatekeeper of a dynamic project management system with responsibility to ensure content quality and implementation of processes and workflow adjustments.
- Run weekly, monthly and ad hoc metric reports for management and business line creative teams to measure performance.
- Develop a system to capture regular feedback for improvement and a process to update the workflow tools based on the team feedback.
- Design workflows, standards, processes and set goals that will leverage the system.
- Dedicate time to quality improvement
- Assist in evaluating, integrating and testing with other Marketing related technologies to deliver process and productivity gains
- Partner with IT professionals to ensure systems functions properly, updates are applied and tested, and new functionalities are tested and implemented.
- Manage special operations assignments, which can include but are not limited to training and development, project management, executing reporting
- Ongoing training of users and support of the systems
- Maintain relationship with tool vendors, specifically on technical support and training issues. Act as project point-of-contact for communication.
- Train team on proper usage and best practices of the project management systems.
- Experience as a Workfront System Administrator (implementation preferred).
- Project Management and Reporting and Analytics Experience.
- Proven ability to build, evolve, and maintain an enterprise level project management workflow platform for cross-functional teams (Workfront required).
- Attention to detail and strong organizational skills with the ability to work on concurrent projects with tight deadlines.
- Strong analytical and critical thinking skills.
- Able to communicate confidently and effectively at all levels of the business and to various stakeholder groups, both in writing and verbally.
- Excellent judgment and ability to handle escalated situations.
- Self-motivated individual with excellent interpersonal skills.
- Proven track record of delivering end-to-end solutions.