Would you enjoy a Sr UX Researcher role that will provide limitless opportunities for you to turn your ingenious ideas into reality?
If you are, we have the job for you!
We are seeking a passionate researcher with the ability to build strong team relationships and drive tasks for initiatives in contribution to product design. Ability to focus on multiple research projects for different product stakeholders. Ability to understand how integrated products affect the eco-system in-order to share insights and recommend opportunities areas. In this role you will lead research activities for digital products. You will work with different stakeholders in building a comprehensive research roadmap for the assigned area, plan and conduct qualitative and quantitative studies in a UCD process and share them out as clear actionable insights with stakeholders at all levels (including executives). This is a high visibility role, so comfortability distilling complex research insights into simple and powerful visualizations would be highly desired.
KEY RESPONSIBILITES AND DUTIES
- Ability to understand complex research problems, collaboratively plan with stakeholders, and solve them in the best possible way, given the constraints
- Ability to consult with multiple product areas at once, and manage their research roadmaps
- Ability to distill complex research findings into clear, actionable messages consumable by various stakeholder including senior executives
- Strong analysis and presentation capabilities. Comfortable in presenting to all levels of stakeholders including executives
- Skilled in a variety of Qualitative and Quantitative UX Research methods and tools (particularly remote) for discovery, consolidating Information Architecture, formative evaluation, summative evaluation
- Understanding of statistical concepts, and survey methods to solve a wide variety of quantitative research problems.
- Educational Background in Psychology, Social Sciences, Human Computer Interactions, Human Factors or design related academic training
- Knowledge of Service Design approaches, & comfortability leading workshops
- Ability to present complex research findings into easily digestible visualizations
- Comfortable traveling for research. Interview and observe users at store contexts and maintain safety protocols. Expected to travel up to 25% of the time.
“MUST HAVE” SPECIFIC KNOWLEDGE AND SKILLS
- Bachelor's degree in one of the above-mentioned educational backgrounds. Masters preferred
- At least 3 years in a lead research role responsible for multiple products
- 7-9 years of experience researching B2B or B2C product ecosystems
- Complete knowledge of User Centered Design projects.
- Strong Stakeholder engagement, requirement gathering, and well versed in many qualitative and quantitative research methods
- Demonstrated ability to communicate clearly and concisely to all levels of stakeholders
- Interest and aptitude to use a wide variety of tools to answer the research problem at hand.
- A start up mentality; do the best possible work with what is available
- A strong ability to build relations and work independently
- Highly skilled in remote user research, usability, and survey tools
- Strong skills in Keynote/ PowerPoint to convey clear messages with data
ADDITIONAL SKILLS AND OTHER REQUIREMENTS
- Consulting experience with leading Research firms, with a focus on retail digital products