Location: 100% Remote - West coast hours
Love solving sticky problems? Excited about crafting innovative solutions for global software? Interested in working on products that touch everyone’s lives? We’re a close-knit and multidisciplinary UX team working to make cloud software that is at the forefront of the insurance industry. We’re committed to building an inclusive workspace that embraces people with diverse backgrounds, experiences, skills, and talents.
- Our team tackles a variety of domains within Property and Casualty insurance, from innovations in end user experiences, keeping current on the latest technologies, or understanding how our products work together.
- We consider design a team sport where, together with our colleagues, we strategically solve for business realities and execute on innovative and scalable solutions for both enterprise and customer facing applications.
- Focus on our product suite for mid-market insurers.
- Track requirements and deliverables.
- Collaborate with PMs and other UX team members.
- Look to current, short term deliverables, and develop a POV on the e2e journey.
- Have at least 5-7 years of experience, 3 of those independently leading projects.
- Ability to self-manage and track schedule of deliverables.
- A great communicator; able to present to both product team and influence recommendations and solutions.
- Values collaboration and brainstorming.
- Open and transparent in providing updates and keeping management up to date.
- We build on each other’s ideas and draw on interdisciplinary approaches to craft impactful experiences.
- Integrity: We stand behind our words and commitments as part of a global community, respecting and recognizing our interdependence.
- Curiosity: We are lifelong learners, with a growth mindset, who are passionate about advancing our discipline through entertaining new ideas and unique perspectives.
- Humility: We leverage our expertise while respecting other viewpoints and challenging our own assumptions.