Type: Contract - 6 months
Location: Atlanta, GA or Houston, TX
Our client is seeking a Sr UC Cloud Engineer.
- This position will be part of a Global Operational Team in Unified Communications to provide technical expertise in the planning, design, implementation, maintenance, and support of the company’s Unified Communications and Collaborative services environment.
- This role demands to identify and resolve issues, improve system functionality, effective incident, change, and proactive problem management, drive/handle major incidents, develop.
- Additionally, this position is responsible for researching latest in Infrastructure and Unified technologies and be a part of the global team of EC Operations in order to support technologies with Invesco’s growth strategy in mind.
- The person in this position is also responsible for providing a world-class technology services on Unified and Collaborative Technologies.
- A minimum of 7+ years of Unified Communications and Collaborative Services infrastructure experience
- Proven, real world work experience in Unified Communications and Collaborative technologies and basic Technology security principles
- Practical experience in providing global operational support for enterprise level Orgs
- Experience in Financial Services or other regulated industry sectors is preferred, but not essential
- Experience in supporting, administering, and implementing the following Unified Communications Technologies:
- Microsoft Teams, Migrating from Skype for Business to Teams, Coexistence
- Skype For Business 2016 and Office365 –Instant messaging, Audio/Video Conferencing, federation, mobility, response groups, Skype Persistent Chat
- Cloud based Microsoft Office 365 feature “Direct Routing” / “Phone System” / “Calling Plans”
- Implement on premise Active Directory integration with cloud base Azure AD in addition to creating Teams
- Auto-Attendant, Call Queue and Voicemail configurations
- Administration and maintenance of Office 365 Admin Center and Teams Admin center
- Troubleshooting end users Teams client operational issues on Windows Desktop clients along w/ mobile client devices (IOS/iPhones/etc)
- Audio/Video Meeting Room Management - Skype Room Systems, Polycom audio/video, UDM Pro Administration
- Dial plan / Voice policy management
- Sonus / Audiocodes / Tenor / SBA for voice
- NICE inContact: CXOne / Playback/ Studio
- Skype / Teams monitoring Tools – CDR, Prognosis, SolarWinds, Nectar
- Compliance and regulatory – Verba for recording and Chatseer for journaling
- Zoom, WebEx, SLACK, and any third-party media services technologies
- Experience on Microsoft Exchange 2016/2010, Exchange Online, RightFax, Exchange ActiveSync, VMware Workspace One, and compliance journaling systems – Enterprise vault, would be an added advantage
- Must have strong working technical knowledge of security controls relating to monitoring and vulnerability management