Terrific Long-Term Contract Opportunity with a FULL suite of benefits!
Position: Sr. Tester
Location: Salem, OR, 97301
Term: 4 Months
Our client seeks a Tester IV to support User Acceptance Testing in connection with the IE Project.
The Integrated Eligibility (IE) Project and associated subprojects (Legacy, Disaster Recovery, Data Conversion) are large bodies of work and are collectively the largest active IT project. These projects utilize staff from multiple agencies, as well as multiple contractors. Further, there are overlapping priorities from other projects, and ongoing maintenance and operations work.
The IE Project goal is to have a single system where an individual can express information about themselves and members of their household and be determined eligible for multiple health and human service programs. At the end of the IE Project, people will be able to apply online for benefits seven days a week and caseworkers will be able to focus on the care coordination activities for clients rather than on data entry across multiple systems.
This position will support final testing stages and troubleshoot testing during active launch of the project.
- Developing and executing software tests and documenting results in order to ensure software runs smoothly and effectively.
- Troubleshooting issues and debugging software.
- Experience writing test scripts using Microsoft Team Foundation Server (TFS) and Excel
- Excellent communication
- Data analysis
- Microsoft Teams
- Strong teamwork
- Knowledge/experience with human services applications
- Bachelor's degree and at least nine years or equivalent experience in a related area.
- Familiarity with standard concepts, practices, and technologies in the field.