We are looking for two Sr. Test Engineers to join our team for a long-term contract opportunity. You will be responsible for developing and creating master test plans and related documents, test cases and test schedules. You will execute test cases and scenarios across development projects. You will document test scripts and test plans tied back to requirements. You should have at least 5 years of experience or a Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science or Information Systems with 1-5 years of experience in an IT testing environment and/or any equivalent combination of experience, education and/or training. Additional responsibilities as follows:
- Test types to include functionality, user interface, regression, security, and user acceptance.
- Identify and track defects, issues, risks, and action items.
- Validate requirements for system testing, report preparation, defect recording, and defect tracking.
- Create defect reports for problems discovered during system test.
- Perform regression testing to validate the resolution of any software or system defects.
- Provide input for program schedules and is responsible for creation and development of Used Cases.
- Execution of test cases/scenarios across numerous project platforms in the Integration test environment.
- Responsible for test types which include: functionality, user interface, regression, connectivity, performance, load, stress, user acceptance, failover/recovery, and supportability.
- Develop and update integration test plans and procedures.
- Validating requirements for integration testing.
- Report preparation, defect recording, and tracking.
- Identify, record, report, and track defects
If this sounds like you, please apply today to begin a conversation about this opportunity!