Title: Sr. Technical Project Manager
Oversee all aspects of projects, including the tracking of project deadlines, governance, project monitoring and progress reporting. Build and maintain strong working relationships with team members, vendors and other departments. Ensure delivery of project tasks, deliverables and milestones on time, on budget and within specification and project scope. Travel to various sites and locations (15-20%).
- Manage all software deployments, configurations and change management for enterprise systems.
- Lead a team comprised of identity management, critical infrastructure and software engineers.
- Run effective and efficient change management and release management processes.
- Proactively manage all network-related change requests in preparation for software and hardware deployments.
- Coordinate projects, their interdependencies, resolve resource constraints and resolve or mitigate risks.
- Play a pivotal role in ensuring business objectives are successfully met.
- Establish and implement effective, predictable and measurable processes and procedures.
- Develop and deliver metrics, progress reports, proposals, requirements documentation and presentations.
- Effectively manage both operation and capital budgets along with forecasting and accruals.
- Work with other Program Managers to develop integration and disintegration strategies.
- Significant experience in managing complex M&A (mergers and acquisitions) integration projects.
- 10+ years of experience demonstrating increasing levels of responsibility.
- Certified Information Systems Security Professional (CISSP) Project Management Professional or (PMP) certifications are preferred.
- Proven ability to influence and lead others, solve complex technical and sensitive problems.
- Demonstrated significant experience, thorough knowledge of an SDLC, TCP/IP, firewall ACL implementations, security architecture, SSO and, complimenting operating systems.
- Demonstrated experience developing and managing an international multi-vendor/consultant network.
- Technical depth and breadth of knowledge of security and management concepts.
- Knowledge of security-related consultants, vendors and professional organizations.
- Knowledge of law enforcement agencies, regulatory requirements, and PCI DSS/SOC2/ISO27001.
- Developed and managed an Atlassian Suite a plus.