Terrific Long-Term Contract Opportunity with a FULL suite of benefits!
As one of the largest financial institutions in the world, our client has been around for over 150 years and is continuously innovating in today's digital age. If you want to work for a company thats not only a household name, but also truly cares about satisfying customers' financial needs and helping people succeed financially, apply today.
Position: Sr. Tech Operations Analyst
Location: Chandler, Arizona
Term: 6 months
Is this a good fit? (Requirements):
- Manages incidents until service is completely restored. Liaises with various technology and application support teams.
- Provides tactical assistance as issues arise, escalates and resolves to maintain a business-requirements focus.
- Provides centralized command and control for major incident management, ensuring teams focus first on restoring business services.
- Maintains high value, business-contextual, relevant, and timely communications across technology, business domains, and ITG leadership.
- Ensures communication is timely, accurate, and sent to the appropriate audience.
- Escalates critical communications to shift manager or more senior associates.
- Reviews, analyzes and escalates issues from key metric analysis, event monitors, reported service deviations, and documented changes.
- Proactively identifies, escalates and may resolve potential issues before they escalate to impactful levels.
- Contributes to a cohesive, solution-oriented, team encompassing all technology-support resources to ensure appropriate proactive and reactive response.
- Develops knowledge business cycles and capabilities to assess the impact of technology events on the business and other support areas.
- Reduces the impact of application and infrastructure failures on business delivery.
- Engages various teams of trouble-shooters to assess system health and issues.
- May interact with Customer and Vendor relationships.
- 3+ year of experience working with the Information Technology Infrastructure Library (ITIL) demonstrated through work, military or education
- 3+ year of experience in technology production support (e.g. problem identification, ticket documentation, customer and vendor relations) demonstrated through work, military or education
- 3+ year of experience using IT tickettracking tools demonstrated through work, military or education
- IT Infrastructure Library Certification (ITIL)
- Strong knowledge of Agile methodology
- Results-oriented with the ability to multitask and prioritize in a stressful environment
- Ability to exercise excellent judgment and decision making skills
- Strong interpersonal and leadership skills with a consultative style