Sr. Tableau Report Developer (Digital Marketing Analytics)
San Francisco Bay Area (100% Remote)
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
We're looking for a client facing Tableau Developer on our Marketing Analytics team to build end-to-end reporting for our Marketing clients using a combination of Tableau and SQL. To be successful in this role, you will need to understand the value of digital Marketing data the business needs to make better decisions. You will play an important role in standardizing our processes and finding ways to improve our current approach.
The Sr. Tableau Report Development consultant must have previous experience and a passion for Digital Marketing and will be responsible for creating Tableau interactive reports, visualizations, dashboards to provide clear visibility and highlighting financial marketing performance for leadership.
Duties include but are not limited to:
- Working collaboratively with internal marketing stakeholders to define data processes supporting visualization requirements.
- Developing interactive visualizations leveraging Tableau.
- Providing expert technical and functional business assistance to marketing stakeholders with the continued visualization development and maintenance of dashboards.
- Working in an iterative fashion, delivering pieces of the puzzle at a time – MVP then reviews for updates.
- Hands-on Tableau experience with Front and Back-end development building, meaning owning the end-to-end dashboard product, from data strategy, collecting, building tables and designing compelling, sometimes complex visualizations pertaining to marketing technology performance.
- Business and Marketing data analysis experience in the implementation of data related solutions.
- Digital Marketing experience - an understanding of basic digital Marketing as a function and data points associated to those channel tactics (ROI, CTR, bounce rate, unique visitors, KPI’s…).
- Experience leveraging Tableau to solve common data problems (integrating with APIs, Google Sheets, blending/joining multiple tables, etc.).
- Excellent SQL skills to analyze, profile data and build report prototypes.
- Ability to communicate complex ideas as simple, easy to understand concepts; ability to present effectively to both business and technical audiences at all levels of the organization.
- Must possess excellent written and oral communications skills and the ability to clearly define projects, objectives, goals, schedules and assignments, as well as project updates.
- Ability to work on ad hoc requests like point analytics or reports to support existing data team.
- Must be comfortable with fast-pace, adaptable environment.
- Must be proficient at time management & juggling multiple projects.
- Tableau Certification preferred.
- Google Analytics experience is helpful.