We are looking for a Sr. Systems Engineer to join our team for a long-term contract opportunity. You should have at least 6 years of experience. You will be focused on the design, construction, testing, implementation and optimization of infrastructure systems. You will investigate and resolve level 1 problem on network infrastructure hardware. You will utilize standard tools to analyze, identify, and resolve technical problems. Additional responsibilities as follows:
- Serves as an escalation point for level 1 problem or incident management.
- Analyzes performance problems and recommends solutions to enhance functionality, reliability, and/or usability.
- Serves as a liaison between the customer, suppliers, and other technical groups to resolve problems.
- Performs high level analysis of complex network system integrations.
- Applies specialized knowledge in network infrastructure to conceptualize, design, construct, test, implement, and optimize network infrastructure.
- Leads teams to provide advanced design, architecture and diagnostic support.
- Responsible for the design, configuration, development, integration, implementation of network solutions.
- Combines a good understanding of IT with a considerable knowledge of industry, business function, or service offering in the engagement.
If this sounds like you, please apply today to begin a conversation about this opportunity!