We are looking for a Sr. Messaging Engineer with experience supporting MQ and Kafka messaging systems in the cloud (AWS). You will be joining our middleware team supporting messaging systems in a large, corporate enterprise environment and need to have recent experience with MQ Series and Kafka. This is a new position and we are moving our infrastructure to the cloud (AWS) so you must have experience supporting these messaging systems in AWS.
For this role, you will be focused on the design, construction, testing, implementation and optimization of messaging systems. You will investigates and resolves level 1 problem on network infrastructure hardware. You will utilizes standard tools to analyze, identify, and resolve technical problems. You will serve as an escalation point for level 1 problem or incident management. You will analyzes performance problems and recommends solutions to enhance functionality, reliability, and/or usability. You will serve as a liaison between the customer, suppliers, and other technical groups to resolve problems. Additional responsibilities as follows:
- Performs high level analysis of complex network system integrations.
- Applies specialized knowledge in network infrastructure to conceptualize, design, construct, test, implement, and optimize network infrastructure.
- Leads teams to provide advanced design, architecture and diagnostic support.
- Responsible for the design, configuration, development, integration, implementation of network solutions.
- Combines a good understanding of IT with a considerable knowledge of industry, business function, or service offering in the engagement.
This role will be remote to start but eventually will be working from our Atlanta offices once Covid is over and we all return to the office. Long term contract! If this sounds like you, please apply today!