We have an excellent Direct Hire opportunity for a Sr Systems Engineer for our Chicago based client. Excellent career opportunities and compensation!
Please apply today if you have the following:
- 7+ years experience managing and maintaining - LDAP, Microsoft Active Directory Group Policy, Domains and Trusts, Sites and Services, Azure Active Directory and AD Integrated DNS, DHCP.
- Demonstrated knowledge of authentication protocols such as SAML, Kerberos.
- 5+ years experience with PowerShell scripting and demonstrated ability to create scripts to automate repetitive tasks.
- 5+ y ears experience Office 365 Messaging support in a Hybrid configuration, Spam filtering, Mail Flow and AD Connect.
- Demonstrated knowledge and experience with backup technologies.
- Experience managing and maintaining datacenter Technologies - Windows Operating Systems, VMWare, VSphere, ESX, Azure, Storage, Disaster Recovery.
- Experience with the Identity Lifecycle and its management, experience with MIM useful but not required.
- Self-starter with the willingness to wear many hats. Must have strong multi-tasking skills and the ability to prioritize and complete projects on-time and on-budget.
- High energy, creative, self-motivated and collaborative with a team first attitude.
Candidates will be responsible for following the client's COVID-19 protocols. Please refer to your MATRIX representative for specifics.
At MATRIX, we expertly match talented professionals with job opportunities to elevate careers. Since 1983, we have placed thousands of professionals at innovative clients across every industry ranging from small startups to Fortune 50 companies. It’s why we’re consistently in the top 25 of all U.S. IT staffing firms and why our consultants rate us well above the industry average, earning us ClearlyRated's Best of Staffing awards year after year. People come to us for a job, and stay with us because of our top-notch consultant care.
MATRIX is and Equal Employment Opportunity employer including disability and veteran and provides reasonable accommodations for all qualified individuals. Supporting medical or religious documentation will be required where applicable. If you are a qualified individual you may request a reasonable accommodation under the American Disability Act (ADA). If you are a person with a disability needing assistance applying, or at any point in the hiring process, please email us at MATRIX_HR@MatrixRes.com. To ensure a quick response to your request, please use the words “Accommodation request” as the subject line of your email.
For hourly W2 contract roles MATRIX offers a highly competitive benefit package including Medical, Dental, Vision, Life, Disability, HSA, and 401(k) with pre and post-tax options. Please see MatrixRes.com/Benefits for more information.
For direct hire placement with our clients, benefits would be offered in accordance with that particular client’s offerings. This may include PTO, Medical, Dental, Vision, 401K and other pre and post-tax options.