We are looking for an Informatica Support Engineer to join our Enterprise Data Services team supporting our business and technical users around all data reporting tools like Informatica. You will support our Analytic and Reporting tools such as Informatica, Tableau, and many others. You will be responsible for administering and supporting the Data Integration and Analytics tools. You will be responsible for Server patching activities as well as security upgrades and vulnerabilities. You will work with Business Users and Developers so you will need to have excellent communication skills. We are working in a Linux environment (not Windows) so you should have basic Linux and scripting skills.To be considered qualified
- 6+ years of administration and support experience of Informatica and/or DataStage in a Linux environment
- Knowledge and experience of Linux Shell scripts, cronjobs, Linux commands
- Strong knowledge and experience in SQL to support relational database connectivity specifically Teradata, and other DBMS (Oracle, DB2LUW, DB2 z/OS, Sybase, MS SQL Server, SAP HANA)
- Experience working with Business users and Developers to understand their requirements in using the Data Integration & Analytic Tools
- Proven troubleshooting skills
- Capable of managing/prioritizing multiple tasks at the same time
- Experience as System Admin for other Analytics Tools (such as SAS, Tableau, Python, Cognos, Hyperion/Brio, etc.)
- AWS Cloud experience would be a plus!
- Comfortable with agile tools such as VersionOne, or similar tools like Rally, Jira, etc
If this sounds like you, please apply today to begin a conversation about this long-term opportunity that is likely to contract to hire!