TITLE: Sr. Staffing Consultant
TERM: 6 Months Contract
LOCATION: Jacksonville, FL / Open to Remote
Reporting to the Manager of Talent Acquisition, the Sr. Staffing Consultant supports the company by identifying, sourcing and managing the overall recruitment process of full-time and contingent associates for technical and non-technical roles. You will do this by building internal and external relationships.
- Using tools like LinkedIn Recruiter to source high caliber candidates.
- The role of the Sr. Staffing Consultant is very collaborative, so there are a lot of meetings with managers that you will be supporting, keeping them updated, getting candidate feedback from them, teaching best hiring practices, and ensuring the process runs beautifully for hiring manager and candidate.
- The company loves supporting their local IT communities and they host a number of different User Groups and Meetups; you will be fortunate enough to participate in these events and build meaningful relationships with the IT community and hopefully future company Associates (most of these are held after hours).
- You will also get to be the face of the company at other networking events and career fairs.
- The company's Staffing Consultants are very involved in the hiring process and you will be monitoring background checks and conducting reference checks from time to time.
- You will have an opportunity to work with Marketing and use your creative skills in creating fun, compelling job postings.
- You’ll support various HR projects and initiatives.
- Manage competing priorities including your requisition load and HR projects.
- Have a minimum of four years high volume, Information Technology recruitment experience.
- Be an excellent communicator, both written and verbal (you should already know this, because you talk a lot as a recruiter).
- Have a desire and aptitude for process improvement.
- Have a deep network of technical and non-technical professionals.
- Be trained and have knowledge of the SDLC.
You will set yourself apart if:
- You are a PowerPoint and/or Excel guru!
- You have prior experience supporting a Healthcare IT organization.
- You have experience supporting internships.
- You have a winning personality! (Culture is a big deal to the company and they expect you to bring your authentic self to this role and team!)
Apply with MATRIX today!