Title: Sr Software Engineer - Front End
Location: Remote - US
Our client is seeking engineers to join their team to build new features that improve their existing products for both their retail and institutional customers. As a frontend engineer with our client, you’ll help solve unique, large scale, highly complex technical problems and will build delightful user experiences and scalable frontend systems to make cryptocurrency accessible to everyone across the globe. You'll also work with their security and risk engineering teams to build trust and safety features to protect user accounts, without compromising on the user experience. If you're excited by the problem space of designing and delivering engaging user experiences, building performant user interfaces, and building trustworthy financial systems, we should talk!
What you'll be doing:
- Articulate a long-term technical direction and vision for maintaining and scaling our web and mobile platforms.
- Create trustworthy user experiences by building interfaces that are simple, easy to comprehend, performant and reliable using modern tools like React, React Native, Typescript, React Navigation, Jest and Webpack.
- Turn our vision into a tangible roadmap every quarter by working with engineers, product managers and senior leadership.
- Mentor and train other team members on design techniques and coding standards.
- Add positive energy in every meeting, and make your coworkers feel included in every interaction.
What we look for in you:
- You've developed and shipped user-facing features using component-based UI frameworks.
- You’re familiar with current trends and best practices in front-end architecture, including performance, security and usability.
- You’re familiar with product and design lifecycles, and collaborating closely with designers, engineers, and product managers.
- You write high quality, well-tested code to meet the needs of your customers.
- Must be able to read, write and speak in English.
Nice to haves:
- You've worked on front-end teams in the finance or security space
- You have at least 1 year of experience in developing React Native mobile apps or helped move existing native apps to React Native