Terrific Contract Opportunity!
Our client is a global, values-driven corporation that leads the communications, automotive, and media industries. Apply today to be on a team that disrupts industries and builds a better future for the next generation.
Position: AWS Engineer
Location: Atlanta Georgia 30319
Term: 6 Months
- Write readable, maintainable, and efficient code.
- Collaborate with developer scrum team members on best practices, code reviews, internal tools and process improvements.
- Performs architectural cloud review of incoming requests to assess and make recommendations to our customers.
- Identifying cost efficient strategies for the cloud and defining/sharing best practices with our customers.
- Analyzing current process in the cloud business operations group and identifying ways of improving process.
- Ensures all documentation and knowledge bases are updated to help ensure good collaboration within and outside of our group.
- Collaborate with team members and leadership to develop road maps and strategies for the Cloud.
- Enabling customers getting into the cloud with configuration/deployment of new tool accounts and other requests.
- Participate in Team on-call rotation.
Is this a good fit? (Requirements):
- BA/BS degree in Computer Science or equivalent combination of industry related professional experience and education.
- 8+ years of professional service development experience with a proven ability to deliver projects on time.
- Some type of Object-Oriented Programing experience.
- Design and develop the platform with self-service, automation and performance in mind.
- Passionate technologists with an innovative mindset.
- Experience with operational support of running service based applications such as Github Enterprise, Artifactory, ServiceNow, PagerDuty and Slack.
- Live by Agile (particularly Scrum) principles and collaborate with team members using Agile techniques including test driven development, code reviews, and retrospectives.
Even better if you have:
- Advanced technical degree and/or related training.
- Hands-on experience with designing and implementing on AWS.
- Strong database development skills, including advanced SQL, relational and NoSQL database technologies.
- Experience with Python, CICD concepts, ORM concepts, and agile development methodologies.
- Experience designing and implementing web applications with highly optimized and scalable architectures.
- Experience with Amazon Web Services.
If this sounds like the perfect fit, apply today!