Terrific Contract Opportunity!
Our client is a global, values-driven corporation that leads the communications, automotive, and media industries. Apply today to be on a team that disrupts industries and builds a better future for the next generation.
Position: Cloud Administrator
Location: Atlanta Georgia 30319
Term: 4 Months
- Designs, configures, implements and supports majority of cloud environments.
- As part of the Engineering Enablement group, will be responsible to deliver best-in-class tooling and platforms to enable hundreds of teams across the organization to be successful and productive.
- Providing technical guidance and acting as a point of escalation for enterprise tool sets and cloud solutions.
- Will be critical in helping identify cost saving opportunities within Cloud Infrastructure and creatively solving complex problems that enable engineering teams across the organization.
Is this a good fit? (Requirements):
- 4 to 5 years of experience.
- Ability to use, operate, and support GitHub, Artifactory, New Relic, Service Now, Slack, Terraform, Python, Docker, GO, Amazon Web Services and technologies.
If this sounds like the perfect fit, apply today!