Our client is a global, values-driven corporation that leads the communications, automotive, and media industries. Apply today to be on a team that disrupts industries and builds a better future for the next generation.
Position: Sr. Software Engineer
Location: Atlanta, Georgia, 30319
Term: 3 months
- Passionate and flexible Engineer that will design, develop and maintain highly scalable code.
- Write readable, maintainable, and efficient code.
- Mentor team members on best practices, code reviews, and process improvements.
- Subject Matter Expert in tools and processes used on the team.
- Ensures all documentation and knowledge bases are updated to help encourage good collaboration within and outside of our group.
- Collaborate with team members and leadership to develop road maps and strategies.
- Participate in Team on-call rotation.
Is this a good fit? (Requirements):
- BA/BS degree in Computer Science or equivalent combination of industry related professional experience and education.
- 5+ years of experience in enterprise application development.
- Proficient experience in Python or comparable Java experiences and able to quickly learn Python.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Strong Software Design patterns and industry best practices.
- Proven ability to work independently and as part of a team; designing, developing and deploying solutions, and to deliver projects on time with minimal direction
- AWS infrastructure experience
- End-to-end ownership of product design to delivery.
- Experience working in an agile team.
- Passionate technologists with an innovative mindset.
- Experience working with terraform/cloudformation.
If this sounds like the perfect fit, apply today!